Wednesday, February 12, 2014

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind

Happy Wednesday Friends! Here I am, back for another week of "50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind." Please feel free to copy and answer the questions yourself! Let me know so I can come over and read your answers :)


1. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I'd say doing the right things. I've always been the type that wants to do things perfect. Many of those times my expectation of perfect is alot high than others expectations and I forget that. So, I've been working on the fact that I dont have to obesse over doing something that may not be as big of a deal. By not always doing things right, I can learn from it. Whereas, when it comes to doing the right things, I always try to because I want to be as good of a person as I can be.

2. Would you break the law to save a loved one? Hard one! If it was for my family then probably yes. We'd do anything for each other because we are all so close. I'm not sure I'd be as willing for a friend. Not because I don't love them or don't care about them but but I have high expectations for friends. I feel that if they've done something that makes me have to break the law then they aren't someone I should be around.

3. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back? There are a few states that I'd like to visit. Just from hearing how much others like them, I'd like to experience the atmosphere and people. I haven nowhere enough money to be able to travel even if it's just to a few places. Plus, I dont like going out of my comfort zone and I think I'd be more worried about being somewhere new and not knowing anything/anyone that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much.

4. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I think I'd rather never be able to make new memories. Reason being is that there have been so many things in my life so far tha have changed me, made me the person who I am today, have inspired me and made me realize what life is all about. I have many many more years to come and while I'll love every minute of those future memories, I find myself looking back on the old memories more. 

5. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? My grandparents. One passed away when i was only 9 and the other passed when I was 10, so I didn't get to know them as good as I would of liked but despite that, I can recall so many memories with them. Because I was so young I didn't fully understand how special those times with them would be. Everyone says it, but my grandparents were amazing. Picture perfect and I'm so glad they were mine!

6. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Never. No amount of fame or prettiness could compare to time with family, friends, and all the great things I hope to experience. It's just not worth it.

7. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I used to be so cautious about what I did because people did judge me. Mostly in school, because of my disability and because I'm not the most attractive person ever. I've realized as I've gotten older, that's who I am. I don't have to please anyone except myself. If people want to judge me, that's a reflection on them. 

8. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I feel like I'd be in my late 20s. Ever since I can remember, I've been told how overly mature I am for my age. 

9. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I simply wish we had more peace and love in the world. 

10. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? There have been a few things that I've really wanted so I've gone for them but I think for the most part I've let things just happen. I've made smaller decisions about certain things that have seemed to play out in my favor. One being school. I choose not to start college right out of high school which was the greatest decision. The opportunity I have coming up is something I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Kristen! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for The Liebster Award! Get the deets on my newest blog post, I can't wait to hear your answers:) Congrats!
http://burlapandbananas.blogspot.com

Tiffany Anne said...

Hey. I know I'm a little late, but I answered these questions too!
You can find my post here http://writingitinblue.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-50-questions-that-will-free-your.html

Thanks again for posting such thought-provoking questions!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs