Friday, February 7, 2014

Cara Box, Instagram, Snow, and Trader Joe's..oh my!

What a relaxing and fun week! The storm on Wednesday caused no school so I've been able to catch up on some things and take a breather. Having to go to Biology for two hours this morning is kind of dull. Here are some tid bits of my week though!

-one-

If you or any blogger you know live in any of the NorthEast states let me know! You might not be aware of the fabulous network called "NorthEast Bloggers Network." A place for all of us to interact, write blog posts, find resources, make connections and so much more! I am the NH and Maine state rep, while there are other bloggers who are state reps for each other state. I've made an instagram (@NEBloggerNetwork) for the network and hope you'll follow, as well as join the main network blog here


-two-
@wifessionals and @_wifestyles have a weekly "wifelifelinkup" going on on instagram, where they post a topic each Tuesday. A little look into your life. This week's topic was "treating yourself." I shared this photo. I was in the mood to brighten myself up a little and relax and loved it oh so much!


-three-
Trader Joe's was our lifeline this week. I can't go into that store without buy one or two things. They were sampling mac & cheese and oh my gosh was it good! I'm usually not a fan because while cheese is one of my guilty pleasures, there's just too much of it in mac & cheese. This one, though, was very light and healthy but you still got the flavor.


-four-
I participated in Cara Box for the first time. This time we were paired by state and it just so happens that there were only 4 of us for New Hampshire so it was a great 3 months getting to know the other 3 girls. We've kind of formed a close bond because of it. I got my package this week and was SO excited by the contents. My partner did a fabulous job!

A garland that says "happiness"
The cutest sticky notes/page dividers
I've been wanting this lip balm...the best!
Seriously cute dog frame so Bailey can always be with me
A calendedar with inspirational sayings each day. I've never seen one like this and it's so so nice

-five-
Yup, no surprise...we got snow again. About 10 inches.

Why yes, we are standing on the pool....

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

What are your plans for the weekend?!

2 comments:

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

What is Cara box and how do I sign up for this?

Mandy @ Mandy's Money said...

I haven't tried the mac and cheese at TJ's, I just brought my husband to the one in Nashua for the first time yesterday! I wish we had one closer to us, so I only get to go once a month or so

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs