Thursday, August 1, 2013

The world of auto correct

January of 2012 is when I got with the program and got a "fancy" phone. Quickly I learned that these phones have a mind of their own. One learned thing being that you dont want to mess with the auto correct! Luckily, I was always on my game and payed attention to every word I typed. Then there's my father. His work gave him an iphone 4 at the beginning of the year. While he can text and knows how to do most stuff, he didnt realize that auto correct was front and center when he sent those texts. There have been many times where he's sent me a message and it makes absolutely no sense. It's quite humors. Below are some funny auto correct mistakes:

McDonalds:

We Hope:

Buckle:

Fajitas:

God Donkey:

Castle:

Legs:

Pool Party:

Gettin' Pringles:


Buttered Potatoes:

So Excited:

Shirts:

Dear Husband:


3 comments:

Dani said...

Auto Corrects are so funny. I love reading them.

Letters from a Mermaid said...

HAHAHAH this made my day!! :)

Kelsey said...

Sometimes I wish I had a phone with auto-correct just so I could see the random crap that they put in. I don't understand how some of those words get in there! Like seriously, skittlefart? Bitchgoblet? It's hilarious but I don't understand. Are they doing this on purpose? lol

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs