Monday, August 12, 2013

Trikes, family and relaxation. Weekend Update!

Hello friends!! I hope your weekend was good and relaxing! For once Monday and I arent agreeing. Is it just me or did this weekend go by in the blink of an eye?! We still managed to have some fun!


Friday - it poured ALL day. Felt like fall (who else is ready for sweaters, pumpkin, and fun activities?) Everyone had to work so I pulled up a seat and watched some TV and cuddled with the dog. I also got all my stuff together for school. Still a few weeks away but it will be here before I know it! 

Saturday - we celebrated the 4th birthday of a princess. One of my cousins to be exact. Her parents (my cousins) are all about Disney. In fact they are leaving for the Disney cruise this Friday. And we'll be joining them in December to stay at Disney for the week. We sat around having a great time, eating way to much food and Brian and a few cousins went swimming and we played with the cutest baby! When we got home my Mom and I took the dog for a long walk! It's so much nicer now that its not as hot!

Sunday - the folks and I went to breakfast while Brian took Bailey to get a rabies shot (poor puppy!). then we hung around the rest of the day. I braved the pool although the air was a little cool and the water temp was only 79. 

Today my grandmother is coming over and we are making Zucchini relish. It's so tasty! If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I'll post it tomorrow! :)

Here are a few pictures!



Mom had fun on the trike!! 



Brian is such a bad influence! I'm pretty sure I ate more sweets this weekend than I have in months. Goodbye diet!


That's Mason. He's the cutest little guy and has the funniest bell laugh I have ever heard! Quick story. He's 9 months old right now. His due date was January 3, 2013. He was born on October 31, 2012. They were worried for awhile this Spring that he was blind but he's crawling and is a fun playful baby! Can you say miracle baby?



Rick Castle and the pool? Nothing better!!!

Linking up with Sami Leeann and Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs