Friday, January 31, 2014

5 on Friday!

Last day of January, whaaa? Time is going by way too fast. Today is also the last day of the Inspire Me 2014 Challenge. 
Today's prompt is simply to say how 2014 is going so far

It's been a pretty good month. Nothing major to complain about. I said it at the end of December, but I feel like some good smaller things have happened that will turn into great things in the future. I feel that it's better to have smaller things happen to you then have one big thing happen. The reason for that is these smaller things can make you really think and make you enjoy whats to come. Anyway, here's a few things that happened this month:

1. My birthday - that's always fun! I turned 24.
2. A job - I might have the opportunity to volunteer somewhere which I'm excited about
3. School - it started last week. It's going well so far and I think Biology won't be as bad as I thought!
4. We've had some fun outings and have captured so many memories via pictures.


How has your month been? 
Thank you to everyone who has linked up with Lisa and I! \
_____________________________________________

Now for some 5 on Friday!
-ONE-
My mom takes a photography class at one of the colleges around here and had to practice on sunsets. There's nothing like it!

The water was frozen over and made it look even prettier!
-Two-
Who watched Sean and Catherine's wedding?! Gorgeous. I always love the scenes when they plan the wedding. And their vows...oh my gosh! I've always wanted to write my own. Did you know Sean's sister has a blog of her own?! You can find it here. I also followed her on instagram to see pictures of the wedding!

-THREE-
I was tagged in a #widn and posted this. We went to Christmas Tree shop the other day and they had so many fun weekly planners/note cards. I love the one I got! I love all the sayings. And I can't forget my nice Zebra mug :)

-FOUR-
Speaking of Christmas Tree Shop, oh my gosh! I'm like a kid in the candy store when I go there. There's so much to see. We went to finish shopping for my Cara Box partner and I cannnot wait for her to see what I got. If you haven't participated in Cara Box, definitely do! There are sign ups starting in March over at wifessionals.

-FIVE-
Lastly, I posted this on Instagram and though I'd post it here as well. I'm participating in the Pay-It-Forward initiative and would love to send YOU some happiness and love this year! Please leave me a comment on this post saying you'd like to join and your email address. I will send you something special at any point during the year. A book, novelty gift, gift card..anything that I think suits you best! 



Linking up for

2 comments:

Lori said...

I just nominated you for The Sunshine Award, here's the info http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-sunshine-award.html

crazyperfectlife said...

I love the Christmas tree shop!! You can always find the best deals!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs