Thursday, January 30, 2014

Inspire Me 2014 Challenge - Men style

When coming up with a list for this January challenge, I knew I wanted to get Brian involved in some way. Maybe not by him actually writing something, but at least getting mentioned. I then thought of today's prompt:


Thursday January 30: Tell us something you always remind your husband/fiance/boyfriend about. For example “happy wife happy life.” Let’s face it, it’s fun to tease them!

We love the men in our lives, but you have to admit, you've used the "I'm a girl and I get what I want" saying more than once, right? I know I have. When Brian and I first started dating he learned this quickly. It's kind of cute because one of my cousins just turned 16 and is in the "young love" stage and has had a few "girlfriends" over the past year. Whenever we get together and chat about said girlfriends, Brian reminds him that "he should always remember that girls are always right,  no matter what." At first, Brian would argue that statement with me but has now learned there's no point. I promise I'm not that terrible, and try to play as fair as possible. While we as girls need to stick together, marriage is a partnership and both people need to think about the other's perspective and always try to consider the other.

While I always try to do that with Brian, I can't help but post things on his Facebook wall when I see fit. It makes for humorous conversation/comments among my family when they see it. Here are a few things I like to remind Brian of:

Ok, I don't think I'd be that mean but you do not want to mess with my chocolate!

When Brian saw this one he said "ok, well where's the list" 


It's the whole "I'm saying yes but am not paying attention"

Enough said....


This one is a little too mean but I found it funny

That's probably enough picking on Brian for one day.
Please link back to both Lisa and I

 photo 6fc67b01-5733-4863-870e-03edc4c96936_zpsde85251d.jpg 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs