Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crock pot Peanut Butter Cup Cake

As I was searching on Pinterest this morning, my mind was made up about posting something desert for today's Taste of Tuesday. Different kinds of cupcakes? or Healthy desert ideas? There were so many choices. Until I came across this. What can be better than chocolate overload that takes NO preparation except to put in the crock pot...yes I did say crock pot. I thought it was kind of cool!




Ingredients
  • 1 (18.25 oz) pkg chocolate cake mix
  • 1 1/2 cups sour cream
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1 (3 or 4 oz) pkg of instant chocolate pudding mix any size will be fine
  • 1 cup mini peanut butter cups, or 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
  • 3/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup water


How to Make
  1. Spray crock pot with non stick spray. I used my 8 qt crock pot.
  2. Mix all ingredients together and pour in crock.
  3. Cover and cook on low for 6 1/2-7 hours until center is set.
  4. Serve warm with ice cream.

Linking up with Ashley and Jessica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love anything that involves peanut butter! This sounds so good! Thanks for linking up with us!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs