Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

Happy Monday!! I have to say I'm in a particularly great mood this morning. It's probably due to the AWESOME weather we had this weekend. Let me tell you, if Fall isn't here, I don't know what is. I'll be honest, this whole sentence was writing late last night because I'm feeling overly productive. I sat here in sweats and a heavy sweatshirt. Why? It was 49 degrees! So cold! It's also been getting dark earlier. It happens so suddenly, or is that just me? Anyway, it was gorgeous out all three days. Not too warm but still had a crisp fall air. Yesterday it was windy, like alot.

I'd say we spent our weekend wisely. On Friday, Brian and I spent some time outside, took Bailey for a walk, watched a marathon of Castle episodes (15 more days until the season premiere. I'm a little too excited). and just relaxed before he had to head to work. Saturday we all took a drive up to Vermont. I have a cousin who plays football and we like to go cheer him on in all his games! You kind of feel special when they announce a good play he did :) Yesterday we hung around. First day of football cant be messed with. As I've mentioned I'm not a sports fan but don't mind sitting there while the game is on. I convinced Brian to take me to dinner. We actually haven't been on a dinner date in ages so it was kind of nice!











Game day! I was nice and kept Brian company...until he forgot that the living room wasnt the stadium. I wish I could say I cant imagine what it will be like when hockey starts but lets just say the days/nights he's at work will NOT be taken for granted :)

 
Random photo. We were going through boxes and my mom found this very old cell phone. If only we knew then what phones would be like now...

Reason number 1000 I should always have my phone on me: capturing moments is very hard with Brian's phone. But, we did get in a dinner date! Country music, warm comfort food for a 50 degree night, and pretending to be Texans. 10 points for anyone who can guess where we are! Brian dared to eat Rattlesnake bites...makes me grossed just thinking about it! 



Happy Monday!

Linking up with SamiLeeann and Sarah


5 comments:

Chelsee W said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! I'm a bit jealous of your autumn weather - we have had an unusually long summer in Stockholm and I'm actually looking forward to cozying up!

Unknown said...

We have the OSU Beavers here in Oregon. It's fun to watch live football.

Sara Elizabeth said...

Sounds like such a great weekend, especially all that fall weather!! I am dreaming of bonfires and sweatshirts while I wear tank tops and shorts here in Texas :( Take advantage of it for all of us in the heat still!

Ashleigh said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend girlie...

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs