Thursday, December 19, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog Link up

Happy Thursday Friends! It's the third Thursday of the month which means it's time for Boys Behind the Blog and I've decided to take part for the first time and ask Brian some questions!

Mind you as I was asking he was in the middle of an "intense" game of hockey on the PS3. He must like me today because he NEVER lets me talk to him during a video game session.

Lets get to it!



1. What is your favorite cereal?


Brian: Um....Honey Nut Cheerios I guess

Me: What do you mean I guess?

Brian: I dont have a favorite so I guess

Me: Well that's boring


2. Pancakes or waffles?

Brian: Pancakes

Me: What?!!! You don't like my warm Belgian  waffles that I nicely make in my fancy waffle maker for you? It's pretty much breakfast in bed

Brian: *long pause*....I do.....but I like pancakes alot more

Me: Ohhh thanks.


3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?


Brian: Turkey

Me: What? What about turkey? We're talking baout traditions

Brian: Turkey dinner for Thanksgiving

Me: That's nice but at the moment we're refering to Christmas...

Brian: Oh well um....turkey

Me: moving on....


4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is...

Brian: *longest pause ever*

Me: Hello????

Brian: *continues pause* I dont know

Me: Alright if you say so. That meqans my mom doesn't need to get you any gifts then right? :)


5. What was your best moment of 2013?

(Me thinking he's going to say something about me or something about our niece)

Brian: No doubt getting my pilot's license

Me: Oh, right...I forgot. Well I guess I cant top that (goes to show how much I remember these things!)


Boys Behind The Blog



2 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

{Visiting from the link up} Congrats to your man on getting his pilot's license this year! ...between that and welcoming a new niece into your family, sounds like a pretty fantastic 2013! Wishing you both a very merry Christmas & a happy 2014!

Alex[andra] said...

This looks an awful lot like my post...

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs