Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's looking alot like Christmas!

I'm so excited to be linking up with four lovely ladies today for their Christmas Decor link up. Christmas? Hands down my favorite time of year. While I love every aspect of it, we've created many traditions with our decorations over the years in our house. My dad is the main one that creates this magical place. He's just a tad OCD about where things go and how they are placed. We have many things that were once my grandparents' so it's nice to keep their memory alive during this time. Now that I've gotten older wIe don't really decorate the outside of our house. We put our effort inside so that WE can enjoy it. 










Go on over and link up so we can enjoy your decorations too!


Lets Get Bananas




4 comments:

Jordon said...

I love all the garland everywhere! It totally puts you in the christmas spirit!

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

Aw i love putting christmas decorations up, it's like the first step to feeling a lot more festive! your decs look great :)

make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Garland is my favorite thing to put in the house! It's just so festive!

Meg Taylor said...

Your house looks fantastic!! Stopping over from the NE Bloggers link up today :) Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs