Friday, December 27, 2013

High Five for Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends! I hope you all had a day of eating too much, making so many family memories, soaking in every minute of relaxation! We had a good week so far! Tuesday night we went over to my aunt and uncles. My aunt has her side of the family's Christmas that night and she decided to invite our side too. We had so much fun, eating, laughing and doing a Yankee swap. On Wednesday we opened presents here, then Brian and I went to his grandfather's for their family party. The week isn't done though! Tonight we are having dinner with another aunt, uncle and cousins and then tomorrow is my mom's side family Christmas. Whew! So many places to be!

Here are my five for the week:

a) LOVING all my presents from Santa. Not everything is in this picture either. My two favorites are that "OCD' shirt which stands for "Obsessive Castle Disorder" and that book!
b) Brian's grandfather lives on a lake. Their house is always decorated gorgeous and the view gave it the extra touch
c) I've had so much chocolate this week it's crazy. Those cookies are chocolate with the mint candies spread  on top. Way too good.
d) Did anyone else's dogs do nuts Christmas morning or was it just Bailey? Santa must have brought some extra puppy energy. He was NUTS and wanted to get into everything.
e) Mom made some strawberry cheesecakes for my aunt and uncle's party. 



 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png




3 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Those strawberry cheesecakes look SO good! One of my favorite desserts! Happy Friday!

Victoria said...

Wow - that view looks so pretty. What a lovely place to spend the festive season at. The cookies and brownie also look delicious!

Merry Christmas!

Victoria, x shabby-chic-home.com

Anonymous said...

Those little cheesecakes look delish! Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs