Friday, March 8, 2013

Randoms on Friday

Friday again! I'm sure for most of you the days seem to go by slow because of work or whatever is going on. For me, the days go by so quick and seem to go quicker each week...I actually hate how fast they go by! I don't have a job so I cant give my opinion in that sense but school...goodness! I'm taking two classes. They meet on both Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thursdays I'd have to say is my longest day of the week. My first class is from 9-11:50 and second is from 1-2:40. I'm thankful because we only get homework for one class but its killer. I feel like I have a job because of the time it takes to do this homework! On the weekend its a little easier but when its Tuesday-Thursday, the worst. It's for a Statistics class, probably the hardest class I've ever taken. On top of the fact that we need to figure out what formula to use, it takes forever to write the problems and solve them. Ever single detail needs to be written so it takes forever. Luckily, we are on vacation next week....woo hoo!! Stayed tune for our adventures :)

For today though, some randoms along with pictures


Only in New England do we have 40 degree weather where we can go for walks and then have two days of complete snow, then have 50 degree weather the next two days. Yup that's exactly whats happening. The snow started Wednesday night and stopped this morning. Here are a few pictures...








We hadn't been outside and my mom had to leave for work so we were going out to shovel her car out. I open the door and it wont budge. The snow was high enough that the door would barely open!! 





My poor father was up north last night into today for work. Takes 2 hours to get home. The minute he got here he had to go snow blow...so much for a welcome home!



I have started reading Something Borrowed. I have that one and Something Blue. We found them at Target awhile back but ended up getting them at this awesome Book store. They have tons of books for way cheap. I think I got both for like 10 dollars! One thing that's nice about them is that once you are done a book, you can bring it back and get store credit. You could actually bring back any book...it's awesome! 





What books are you currently reading?



Cuddles during this snowy day!






We went to Texas roadhouse for dinner! We always have so much fun and the food is wonderful!!!


This was from the other day but I got this shirt at Aeropostale! It was marked down from $44.50 to $7.99...total steal. I don't usually wear their clothes but I couldn't resist!





I'm a sucker for reality TV! I don't watch much but when I do that's my choice. I was able to catch up on the Bachelor today. Who watches it?! I have to say that I've had a few girls that I've really liked but in the general sense of things, I haven't been overly impressed. I'm usually able to tell who the Bachelor or Bachelorette is going to pick from just the first few episodes but this season I haven't been able to. Tierra, my gosh...I wanted to jump into the TV screen and just, oh I don't even know! Since it's pre recorded it wouldn't work anyway :) I'm debating on his last two. I can see him with both but cant put my finger on who I like best. Guess I'll just have to wait until Monday *sigh*. 


Lastly, I want to leave you with the ended to this snowy day. It was TOTALLY gorgeous!!






Have a fabulous weekend!!!


Krissy Girl <3

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Thank you for the comment! I love your blog title... happiness IS the destination.

Whitney

Whitney Cypert said...

It snowed here like crazy today and is supposed to be in the 60's later this week! So crazy. So you can bring a read book back to Target and get store credit?? That's awesome! Good find on the sweatshirt!

Marsa said...

omg that is so much snow!!! and i thought we got a lot of snow in utah haha

-marsa
The DayLee Journal

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs