- 1 store-bought roasted chicken
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 4 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 2 teaspoon fines herbs*
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- Remove the skin from the chicken and shred the meat from the bone
- the chicken into a slow cooker along with the onions, celery, and carrots.
- in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs and season with salt and pepper
- Cover and cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.
- When soup is finished, stir in egg noodles. Adjust seasonings and serve